Hello dear friend, I want to show you 50 Examples of Simple Sentences in English. Check out the post Types of Sentence According to Structure for clearer understanding of sentence. You can also take a look at the post I put together specifically on the Simple sentence.
50 Examples of Simple Sentences in English
So here are 50 examples of simple sentences in English…
- There are lots of simple sentences in English.
- Here are some of them.
- I have arranged my wardrobe.
- Where are you?
- Please, come in.
- Leave there now.
- Please go away.
- I kept the food in the fridge.
- He will give you his credentials.
- History is my best subject.
- What are you waiting for?
- Love your neighbour.
- The baby crept in slowly.
- She must have been crying since morning.
- Have you had your bath this morning?
- Give me a call tomorrow at noon.
- The man with his wife and two daughters came to the party in a new car.
- I will have to take the long trip on the train back to Sokoto.
- We did not hear your voice at all.
- The combination of nature’s gentle touch coconut oil and tea tree oil improve the condition of the hair.
- Nature’s gentle touch products are manufactured in Nigeria and South Africa.
- He has his specialisation in the grammar of English.
- She has been involved in the teaching and research in English grammar at the tertiary institution level for almost two decades.
- Nigerian women require specific hair care solutions.
- Hair conditioner is excellent for enhancing hair growth, treatment of hair and scalp problems.
More Examples of 50 Simple Sentences
- It is good to shop wisely.
- A genius he is.
- An apple a day keeps the doctor away.
- Most people fry their eggs with tomatoes
- Water melon contains 95% of water.
- You should be happy.
- God is our refuge in times of trouble.
- An idle man is the devil’s workshop.
- Lagos is the centre of excellence.
- The pastor preached the message of love.
- Joy always comes in the morning.
- The election process in Nigeria is a very tough one.
- I have to go now.
- Lock up all the widows now.
- Mercy said no.
- Charity begins at home.
- People call me ‘Beauty’.
- Words seasoned with salt heal the soul.
- Patience is a virtue.
- Have you ever imagined yourself on a plane?
- The rain will surely fall today.
- In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth.
- Get inside.
- Susanna misses her childhood days.
- These are some of the simple sentences in English.
You can also check out this related post: Patterns of the English Simple Sentence and Syntactic Elements of the English Clause Structure. Send in your comment, questions and observations. See you around.