Hello there! Are you seeking admission into Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo or you know anyone seeking admission? Here are details you need to know on the Adeyemi College of Education 2018/2019 Post UTME Screening for Direct Entry, NCE and Degree Students.
Adeyemi College of Education 2018/2019 Post UTME Screening
The College invites the following categories of candidates to obtain its Post UTME Screening Form:
- For Degree Programmes: UTME candidates who scored a minimum of 180 marks
ii. For NCE Programmes: UTME candidates who scored a minimum of 150 marks
iii. For Direct Entry (DE): Candidates who possess a Minimum of 8 points in their NCE final examination
What to Note
i. Candidates referred to above must have chosen Adeyemi College of Education, (ACE) Ondo, as their Institution of First or Second Choice.
ii. Qualified candidates who did not make ACE, Ondo their Institution of First or Second Choice and are interested, are expected to change their Institution of First and/or Second Choice to Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo before applying.
Method of Application
Candidates are to visit this portal to register for the screening exercise after the payment of a non-refundable fee of N 2,000.00. via e-tranzact or Remita at any commercial bank. They can also pay online using your debit or credit card.
Thereafter, candidates will be required to do the following on the College’s portal after payment has been confirmed.
- Visit this site
2. Fill the online form correctly as editing will not be possible once the application form is submitted.
3. Upload a clear passport photograph not more than 50kb which must be JPEG or JPG with no Eyeglasses or Veil.
4. Upload your SSCE (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB) and NCE results where applicable. Candidates are to meticulously provide their O’Level/NCE results (where applicable) on the portal. Any candidate that supplies wrong information may be prosecuted by Law enforcement agencies and their admission, once discovered would be withdrawn.
5. Candidates should ensure filling all fields in the form correctly and completely.
6. They should cross-check their entries properly.
7. Submit your application form.
8. Print out the Post UTME Screening slip.
Candidates considered prima-facie qualified would be contacted in due course. They should also provide an active email address(es) and phone number(s) by which the College can contact them. The College will not take responsibility for failure to get information as a result of invalid email addresses and wrong/ non-functional phone numbers.
Deadline for Submission of Forms Online
The deadline for the submission of the application form which you should do online is Sunday, 09 September 2018
For further enquiries, applicants and their parents are strongly advised to contact only the listed telephone numbers and/or send email to this address: email@example.com or visit the College Website. You can call these numbers for assistance: 09024890712, 08087464794, 08035841342.